1. Make the Tote bag for my partner in Mouthy Stitches
Done and received!
2. Make a pin cushion for my partner in Bee a Brit Stingy
I also made a little thread catcher to go with it.
4. Make the purple cushion for SW.
Another cushion done and delivered to the recipient - a family friend with terminal cancer and dementia.
5. Make a birthday gift for TB
Done and while it's been posted I don't want to ruin the surprise until the recipient has opened it!
6. Make the latest Noodlehead Tote bag.
Not yet - haven't got the strap hard ware required so haven't even bought the pattern!
7. Make a Framed purse for a special birthday gift
Changed my mind on this one and didn't go down the handmade route for this birthday present.
8. Momo It's a Hoot quilt for Mum for Christmas
Yep done and dusted in three days from start to finish! It's well hidden now so Mum doesn't know a thing!
9. EPP stuff for Blog Hop
Took part in my first every Blog Hop with this English Paper Pieced Block!
10. Make my DS star for my month in HipBee's
October was my month and I've not done it!!!
11. Make November and December HipBee blocks
Hope to tackle the November block at the weekend - obviously when I forgot the list I forgot we're not doing December!
12. Make October, November and December Bee Blessed blocks.
I don't think there was a block in October but I intend making the November block!
13. Christmas table runner.
I have joined the Modern Christmas table runner swap so this item will be done as part of this. I haven't started the runner yet but I have made the ornament we have to send with the runner.
14. Sewing machine cover for new machine (Get the new machine!)
15. Top Secret something I can't reveal just yet.
16. Make a hexie flexi frame purse as per Leila's tutorial.
17. Key fob for Mouthy Stitches
I got the new machine and the cover got made!
This is still so top secret I can't even tell you how secret! But I've done it!
Loved making this. A great tutorial
I made the fob and even wrote up a tutorial for it on my blog.