Today though I have actually had more than five minutes to myself and have started my next sewing project.
A supertote from the pattern by Anna aka Noodlehead. I'd been pondering for sometime how I'd need a bag to sling everything in I want to take to the FQ Retreat for classes and I'm hoping that this bag will fit the bill a treat. I'm also thinking it might be a great bag for my summer holiday. I don't have enough interfacing to make any kind of bag, so this afternoon I've concentrated on choosing and cutting out the pattern and fabric.
I can't believe how much time I've
wasted spent deciding on what fabric to use. I've decided in the end to use this Echo fabric I've had in my stash for a while. I thought the blue and white fabric would be the perfect for summer, especially if I end up with it at the beach. It's also neutral enough to go with most things I might be wearing at the time.
So now I best go order that interfacing. I think the elastic, zip and interfacing is all I need to complete this project. Something I didn't tell you about last weekend is just before Chief left to came down I fell off the fabric waggon quite substantially and so I need a good excuse to use up plenty of fabric before it arrives. It could have been a lot worse a fall as some fabric I really wanted for ages I completely forgot to order until about three days later when it was too late.
If it turns out the supertote is not big enough for all my clobber I'll just have to make another bag too!