1. Fancy Dr Who Scarf - no optimistic of a finish because I have to generate left overs to add to this!
2. Birdie panel made by the last bee I was in. Wanted to make this into a cushion but I'm not sure it's a suitable shape or whether one of the panels would hold up to being a cushion as it has some raw edge applique and it looks like it's applied with fabric glue?
3. X&+ quilt. Totally doable she says bravely. It's about half done top wise.
4. Highland Coo panel to turn into a cushion
5. Hexie flowers to turn into a knitting project bag.
6. Every day place mats - I started cutting at least
7. Squares knitting project bag
8. Panel that needs turning into a cushion
9. Four identical bags, interfacing and snaps in their own plastic bags. Destined to become a little shoulder bag.
10. HST's destined for a table runner!
11. plus blocks destined for a cushion
12. Orphan blocks destined to become a scrappy kitchen sink quilt
13. Never did plan a whole quilt of these. But I did plan a small quilt to use as a table centre piece
14. need to finish hand quilting and turn into a cushion
15. Bag pieces cut out for a fab Noodlehead tote
16. Liberty Apple Core sewing organiser - (I'd have finished this at the weekend but I can't find my rotary cutter. The one in the picture is an old one and blunt!)
17. PJ Bottoms. I made these in class at the Fat Quarterly retreat. I think they only need length sorting and hemming - presuming they still fit because I think these were from 2013!
18. Scrappy Trip Quilt. I'd got some suitable strips left from making Chiefs quilt and had cut some more and started to sew them together. But then I ran out of steam!
19. My precious large star quilt. About 6 - 7 years ago these large star quilts were every where and I pulled some precious fabric started cutting and even got the back ground fabric in a zingy shade of Klona. But then I couldn't work out how to cut the blocks well given the size would be larger than my cutting mat!
20. Low Volume blocks - had visions of a vintage/modern heritage style quilt in low volume colours with the odd pop of colour.
21. Three Way Wrap knit. Those last few inches are taking forever
22. Christmas place mats. I completely forgot to find these and photograph. But I'll add them on here I don't want to forget to get on with these before Christmas!
Ok, so my list has over doubled from the Instagram version! Yikes.